Luminae Starlight | LUMINAE Sale
STARLIGHT Clay-Based Balayage Lightener
SUITABLE FOR: All hair types
An innovative freehand balayage lightener that enfolds hair in a clay-like shell and is perfect for open-air balayage, ombre, and hair-painting applications while providing colorists up to 7+ levels of lightening. Its special formula grips the hair strands in a hard shell while maintaining the perfect balance between moisture and the optimal texture needed to create accurate and precise freehand blondes without bleeding or transfer.
- Up to 7+ levels of lift • Weigh Starlight Balayage Lightener and Mix 1:2 with chosen Developer
- 1 part Lightening Powder with 2 parts Developer (Can be used 1:1, 1:1.5, 1:2, or 1:3 depending on desired consistency and grip.)
- For best results use with 20, 30, 40, or 50 volume Glycerin/Cream Developers
- Freehand Hair Painting
- No need for foils or additional heat
- Integrated buffers which protect the hair fiber during development for minimized hair breakage
- Dust-free formulation
- Controlled lift
- Clay-like texture which provides lift without bleeding or transfer
- Creates natural lightening effects
- Freehand Hair Painting
APPLICATION & DEVELOPMENT
• Apply to dry hair
• Processing Time: 30-45 minutes, but stylists should visually check progress during development time.
STARLIGHT Aclarador con base de arcilla para balayage
ADECUADO PARA: Todo tipo de cabello
Un innovador aclarador sin polvo que es perfecto para aplicaciones en el cuero cabelludo, en el balayage, en el foilyage y en tratamientos de color – que al mismo tiempo brinda hasta 7+ niveles de poder de aclaración.
- Hasta 9 niveles de aclaración.
- No necesita usar aluminio ni calor extra.
- Filtros integrados que protegen la fibra capilar durante el desarrollo para minimizar la rotura del cabello.
- Fórmula sin polvo.
- Aclaración controlada.
- La consistencia cremosa y estable evita el abultamiento del producto durante los servicios de aclarado.
- Crea efectos de iluminación natural.
- Pesar el aclarador Starlight y mezclar 1:2 (Núnca mezcle 1:1)
- Siempre mezclar 1 parte aclarador con dos partes peróxido
- Mejor utilizado con los peróxidos de glicerina / crema de 20, 30, 40, o 50 volúmenes.
- Color a mano libre
APLICACIONES & DESARROLLO
- Aplicar en pelo seco.
- Aplicación en el cuero cabelludo: Peróxido de 10 vol. o 20 vol.
- Fuera del cuero cabelludo: Peroxido de 30 vol. o 40 vol.
- Tiempo de procesamiento: 30-45 minutos, pero el estilista debe revisar el progreso durante el tiempo de proceso.
Warning: This product is intended for professional use only. We advise you not to buy this product unless it is to be applied by a licensed profesional stylist. It can cause serious injury to scalp and damage hair if applied incorrectly.
With this option, you can skip anxiously waiting by your mailbox, and the shipping fees, with free local pickup at our
Salon and Spa Wholesaler
8750 Westpark Dr., Houston, Texas 77063
After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 24 hours. When your order is ready, we will send you an email along with instructions. Our store hours are 9-5, Monday- Friday. Please have your order confirmation email with you when you arrive.
For stylists/salons located in the State of Texas: when shipping to commercial addresses, we charge a flat rate of $9.99 for orders of less than $200. For orders of $200.00 or more, we offer Free “Standard Shipping”. Due to the increased price of shipping to residential addresses, there is an additional fee of $4.99 for those addresses Fedex/UPS lists as "residential". (Please note: Salon and Spa Wholesaler has no control over Fedex/UPS determinations as to "residential"/"commercial", any issues with that decision must be taken-up directly with Fedex/UPS.)
For those stylists/salons outside of Texas: we charge you what the shipping company charges us. The charge is based upon weight and location.
Exchanges, Returns & Refunds
Guests returning/exchanging merchandize will receive a prompt and courteous refund/exchange on unopened merchandise within the first 30 days after the original date of purchase.
2. In order to be eligible for exchange/return, merchandise must be returned unused in its original box with original packing materials and must be packed in such a manner that it will not incur damages in return transit. (Open/used items may not be returned.) Any damage to returned products are the sole responsibility of the customer and such damage claims are between the carrier and customer.
3. Equipment and Custom Orders CANNOT be returned for any reason whatsoever.
4. All returns must be approved by Salon & Spa Wholesaler before they are returned and must be accompanied by an RMA number. You may request an RMA number by calling 713-532-1111.
5. The United States Postal Service CANNOT be used for return shipping. FedEx, UPS, or a qualified Freight Carrier must be used after obtaining and getting RMA approval. If the USPS is used as the carrier to return an item, it will be refused and returned to the shipper. Refunds or compensation will NOT be given if policy is not adhered to.